The main goal of our cloud service is to provide cryptography security to each document. The idea came from blockchain technology that protects every block and transaction with the hash. A hash function is a function that can be used to map data of arbitrary size to fixed-size values. The hash is unique and depends on the file content. The slight change in content completely changes the hash.
4 Senior Golang Developer,
Senior React Developer,
Senior UX/UI Developer
Golang, libp2p, ipfs, ReactJS, Docker
We use the hash as a document address. So the link to the document guarantees that the document is intact.
We created a safe environment for communication and document exchange between employees and with contractors.
We created a highly secure corporate SaaS cloud service with the following features:
- Access log: track who downloaded and viewed a file and when.
- Single Sign-On: synchronized corporate credentials and user rights with credentials in a distributed file storage.
- Version history: access to the history of changes to any document, including deleted ones.
- Access Control: a company can control access to its data at the user and device level. For example, you can restrict access from home PCs.
- End-to-end encryption: unlike most cloud services, files are stored and transmitted encrypted.
An employee cannot send a confidential document outside the organization. The system will detect even the renamed document and stop sending. A secure channel of communication with contractors allows the exchange of confidential documents between servers.